What is a Worcester Accredited Installer?
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Extended guarantees up to 12 years exclusive*
- Friendly help and advice for your specific needs
- New installations, servicing and repair work
- Peace of mind with Gas Safe registration
Why and how does Worcester, Bosch Group offer accreditation to some installers?
Worcester want to provide homeowners with peace of mind when they are upgrading their home heating system and only invite heating engineers who are deemed as reputable, quality conscious and representing value for money. Worcester Accredited Installers must have relevant Gas Safe, OFTEC and/or MCS approval. WAI’s must also have attended Logic certified training courses on boilers, solar thermal systems, heat pumps and/or underfloor heating.
Worcester check the installers’ Gas Safe, OFTEC and/or MCS accreditation on a regular basis. However, I always recommend to homeowners that they verify a heating company’s membership status with the awarding bodies directly via their relevant websites.